Gray Nicolls Select Cricket Bat English Willow.
Trust. A crucial commodity that Gray-Nicolls is built on. Trust from you, the players and fans that we will continue to produce products of the highest quality, with no compromise in our levels of quality. Our Classic bat collection perfectly demonstrates that promise of quality. Beautifully crafted and designed with fantastic performance, the Classic range is peak Gray-Nicolls – and includes the tremendous Select – ideal for club cricketers around the world.
The Select’s design has been reimagined for this season. Classic design means contemporary styling, which is so beloved of the Gray-Nicolls brand – a simple and elegant look comprising of red and silver checks, with a flash of the iconic Gray-Nicolls red down the front and back.
A bat for all styles of player, the Select has a mid-blade profile and sustained sweet spot, which promises to deliver fantastic value for shots whether you are playing club or school cricket. This cricket bat offers a balanced pick-up, with sizes from 5 through to Short Handle.
The Gray-Nicolls Select from our Classic collection comes with our guarantee of quality and class. The English Willow is grown and felled locally around East Sussex and engineered by our bat makers – giving it the perfect ingredients for a brilliant cricket bat.
By choosing the Select, you've committed to a fantastic cricket bat that looks as good as it feels and plays. We look forward to hearing about your results.
Please note, a bat cover is not included.
- Classic Gray-Nicolls design with silver and white checked stickers and modern, streamlined central sticker
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweet spot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up and slightly off-set profile cater to all cricketers
- Consistent look and feel across the entire Classic collection
- Traditional Gray-Nicolls stickers
- Hand-crafted by our master bat makers
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the finest quality English willow
- Weight Range: 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Natural blade
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control