Gray Nicolls Prestige Cricket Bat English willow.
Trust is everything to a brand like Gray-Nicolls. If we lose the trust of cricketers around the world, the end is nigh. Fortunately for us, the confidence we have built over generations continues to grow as we produce the highest quality cricket bats in the world. One of those bats is the Prestige bat from the Classic collection.
The Prestige cricket bat has everything a Gray-Nicolls bat should have. Fantastic performance. Beautifully clean aesthetic. Excellent, English grown willow.
The design of the Prestige is upgraded for this season, making the stickers for cleaner, classier look. The Prestige cricket bat continues with the iconic red and silver checks, which perfectly compliment the pristine natural willow.
The Prestige has a mid-blade profile which makes it the perfect partner to players equally adept at playing forwards or back. Offering a sustained sweet spot, the Prestige – a dream from high-level club players – has a beautifully balanced pick-up and gives fantastic value for shots.
Made with high-quality English Willow, grown and felled near our home in Robertsbridge, every Gray-Nicolls Prestige bat is quality controlled before it is shipped to you.
We are 100% confident you'll be delighted with your new Prestige cricket bat, and we can't wait to hear about the results you achieve with it.
- Classic Gray-Nicolls design with silver and white checked stickers and modern, streamlined central sticker
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweet spot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up and slightly off-set profile cater to all cricketers
- Consistent look and feel across the entire Classic collection
- Traditional Gray-Nicolls stickers
- Hand-crafted by our master bat makers
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the finest quality English willow
- Weight Range: Senior 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Natural blade
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control