I absolutely loved everything about bodyline 124 shoes, but I couldn't keep it because of the size issue. My size is US 9 and I ordered UK8/US9 shoes, but it was tight, runs smaller. I advice to go for 1 size above on what you normally use.
Payntr Bodyline 124 Spike Cricket Shoes .
The ultimate lightweight & responsive batting/keeping shoe.
- Ultra lightweight shoe designed to increase performance and agility.
- Mesh knitted upper with Micro Fibre PU (Polyurethane) overlays around pressure points for extra support and protection.
- Low cut Topline collar for maximum speed and agility.
- Firm TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) heel cup to hold foot in place for extra support.
- Ultra Lightweight EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning.
- 7/2 spike formation in TPU outsole with 5mm lugs for increased grip and traction.
- Reinforced toe box with rubber bumper for protection.
- 3mm padded foam inside toe box for added comfort.
- Ultra lightweight insole with gel heel for comfort keeping weight to a minimum.
- Increased padding around tongue and neckline for maximum comfort.