Kookaburra KC 2.0 Cricket Shoes Rubber Sole Lime.
A combination of revolutionary design & traditional quality manufacture makes the new Kookaburra Footwear the only choice for discerning Cricketers at all levels.
- Lightweight, streamlined low-profile design
- Durable dual layer coated mesh upper featuring Action Leather, Mesh and PU to produce superb flexibility, durability and support
- Rubber reinforced sections to the toe box & forefoot to enhance support and durability
- PVC lateral motion control ensures a stable and secure fit
- Integrated padded tongue for improved comfort and fit
- Athletic style ‘Slip Last’ for comfort & support
- Thermo-Plastic Heel Counter increases support
- Reinforced Ankle & Heel for enhance stability
- 3D moulded hexagonal EVA Insole providing superb shock absorbency & comfort
- Ultra-Traction Outsole providing exceptional stability in play
Produced using the latest industry specific materials, Kookaburra footwear combines excellent support with ultra low weight for agility.
‘Clima Fresh’ is a unique interior lining that aids and improves airflow channels around the foot to maintain a comfortable and even temperature.
Kookaburra’s critically acclaimed ‘Dura-foam’ mid-sole has exceptional shock absorbing qualities, instantly dissipating impacts.
'Thermo' thermal flex plastic heel counter for increased support and player stability at all times
Strategically positioned airflow vents help to wick sweat and heat away from the foot.