Gray Nicolls Shockwave 3 Star Cricket Bat English Willow.
Introducing the new Gray-Nicolls Shockwave 3 Star cricket bat, designed to change the game of cricket, and the way you play. The Shockwave is sure to have bowlers wishing they were batsmen to escape the line of fire.
The bright colours and aggressive designs fit perfectly in the modern era of cricket where speed and power are everything. If these are credentials you want, the Shockwave is definitely the cricket bat for you. Level up your game with the Shockwave 3 Star cricket bat.
With a high middle and pronounced swell, the Shockwave 3 Star will give you immense power at a price point to suit you. A perfect bat for a good level junior, or a club or friendly cricketer, no boundary will be too far to reach.
Mis-hits feel like clean hits with large, imposing edges. Value for shots will be high, as will be despair for bowlers.
The Shockwave has the performance and looks that perfectly suits modern cricket. The fractured sticker conjures a sense of dynamism and exaggerates the sweet spot, while the jagged graphics add to the intimating feel.
As with all Gray-Nicolls designs, the Shockwave was created after months of research and design, and developed with some of our leading cricketers including Alex Hales and Joe Clarke.
Made with the English willow, the Shockwave 3 Star will have some blemishes on wood, with slightly looser, less frequent grains, but with the guarantee of unbeatable Gray-Nicolls performance.
As ever, the Shockwave cricket bat is fully quality controlled in Robertsbridge and hand-picked in the bat cave to suit your chosen specifications. The 3 Star Shockwave bat is only available in Short Handle.
- Designed by our product experts in Robertsbridge, charged with bringing batsman every advantage possible.
- Only available in Short Handle
- Handcrafted by the master bat makers at Gray-Nicolls in Robertsbridge and around the world.
- Eye-catching fracture sticker design that draws the eye to the pronounced middle
- Distinctive cold blue colours across the entire Shockwave range
- High swell, allowing batsmen to hit the ball on the up, out the ground.
- Full profile and intimidating edges give batsman extra confidence to clear the ropes
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Weight Range: Senior 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Extratec
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control