Kookaburra Shorti 400 Glove Wicket Keeping
Kookaburra Shorti 400 Glove Wicket Keeping.
The Kookaburra wicket keeping gloves collection offer keepers a choice of either traditional 'long cut' gloves, the choice of England's Jos Buttler or the Aussie 'shorti' style gloves.
The Kookaburra 400 wicket keeping gloves features Aussie 'shorti' cuff, calf leather, unique Kookaburra catching cup and standard rubber.
- Profile - Grade 4 Quality - Club standard.
- Palm - Calf Leather.
- Lining - Cotton.
- Padding - Unique Kookaburra catching cup - cotton. The Kookaburra Catching Cup uses unique padding and flex points within the palm to provide a perfect enclosure around the ball.
- Rubber - Monochrome Standard.
- Fingers - Durable "Fibre Wear" patches to the ends of the fingers. Kookaburra use finger tabs constructed of tough scuff material and reinforced mouldings to provide immense durability.
- Back - Premium PVC with 'K Flex' support.
- Cuff - Aussie Shorti style. Kookaburra's 'Aussie Shorti' style gloves use a rounded and low profile cuff in order to allow for maximum movement and agility.
- Web - Strap, law 40.2 compliant with reinforcement.
- Thumb - Unique setting to enhance Kookaburra Catching Cup.
We Also Recommend
GN Cricket Shoes Velocity 2.0 Rubber Sole