Bratla Test Crown Cricket Ball Leather Hard Ball MCC Regulation Senior.
In the Test Crown cricket ball, the Bratla product design team have created a match ball that will perform superbly at the top level of club cricket. It promises to swing, seam and stay hard, making for a fair contest between bat and ball.
It features a Grade 1 core made from selected, high-quality cork, that will ensure the ball retains its shape and stays hard for as long as possible. A hard ball generally makes for exciting cricket.
The cricket ball has been hand stitched with high-quality linen which aids with shape retention, keeping the ball in great condition for longer. Four piece construction on the Test Crown will keep the ball swinging for longer, a great incentive for bowlers to keep the ball in excellent condition.
We've used grade 1 chrome leather to give the ball a deeper red look, and this is boosted by the durable, lightweight lacquered finish which provides the ball with a lovely feel in hand and glossy look.
If your cricket club is looking for a high quality, affordable match ball – in either red or white – the Test Crown will be your perfect solution.
- Grade 1 core made from selected cork for great performance
- Hand stitched with a high-quality linen to help the ball keep its shape
- Grade 1 Chrome leather ensures the ball will stay in good condition for longer
- Durable, lightly lacquered finish will keep the initial shine on the ball after many overs
- Four piece construction to assist with movement