Gray Nicolls Shockwave 5 Star Lite Cricket Bat Adult English Willow.
Take the game of cricket. Add a little bit of you, a little bit of us, and a whole lot of our new bat, the Shockwave, and change the game of cricket forever. Destroy tradition and bowling attacks with the Shockwave 5 Star Lite.
If you like bright colours, aggressive designs and in your face action, the Shockwave is for you. Made for the T20 era, the English Willow bat, available as light as 2lb 4oz in SM handle, takes Gray-Nicolls to the forefront of the cricket revolution.
With a high middle and pronounced swell, the Shockwave 5 Star Lite packs power you need to dominate, but without the weight that can be prohibitive to some batters. An ideal bat for a junior or club cricketer, it will allow you to stand and deliver, hitting the boundary with total confidence.
Even on the 5 Star Lite, the enormous edges of the Shockwave allow you to clear the in-field wherever on the bat you make contact. Good luck bowlers.
The fractured sticker effect of the Shockwave draws focus to vast middle of the bat, with the jagged graphics adding to imposing feel. The Shockwave is one of our most dynamic bats to date.
As with all Gray-Nicolls designs, the Shockwave was created after months of research and design, and developed with some of our leading cricketers including Joe Clarke. That has allowed us to design a 5 Star Lite bat that picks up like a feather but flies like a bullet.
Made with the finest English willow, the Shockwave promises only minor blemishes on wood, with straight grains, and a guarantee to turn heads when you walk to the crease.
With bat sizes from 6 through to short handle, and weight as low as 2lb, the Shockwave 5 Star Lite cricket bat will prove a popular choice at all levels of the game.
As ever, the Shockwave cricket bat is fully quality controlled in Robertsbridge and hand-picked in the bat cave to suit your chosen specifications.
- Designed by our product experts in Robertsbridge, charged with bringing batsman every advantage possible.
- 5 Star Lite offers a SM Handle bat at just 2lb 4oz
- Handcrafted by the master bat makers at Gray-Nicolls in Robertsbridge and around the world.
- Eye-catching fracture sticker design that draws the eye to the pronounced middle
- Distinctive cold blue colours across the entire Shockwave range
- High swell, allowing batsmen to hit the ball on the up, out the ground.
- Full profile and intimidating edges give batsman extra confidence to clear the ropes
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Weight Range: Junior 2lb 0oz - 2lb 6oz, Senior 2lb 4oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Natural blade
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control
- Natural Blade - no protective face or toe to help keep weight down.
- Comes with Chevron grip